LEVEL I SETS of 10 BOOKS
1. Animal Antics: This book is focused on short vowels, and is best used with Playful Pals.
2. Playful Pals: Focused on short vowels, this book is best used with Animal Antics.
3. Clever Critters: This book covers mixed short vowel sounds.
4. Big Fun: This book covers short-vowel words, consonant blends and digraphs, and early sight words.
LEVEL II SETS OF 10 BOOKS
5. Snack Attack: Focus: long-vowel sounds, consonant blends, sight words, and word endings.)
6. Amazing Animals: Focus: long vowel sounds.
7. Rhyme Time: Each story booklet focuses on one specific rhyming sound (like -ing, -ent, or -ick), and uses simple, clear text and a building-block approach to help beginning readers have fun while learning key words.
LEVEL III SET of 10 BOOKS
8. On the Go: Focus: r controlled, blends with vowel teams and word families.
LEVEL IV SET of 10 BOOKS
9. Let's Play: Highest level. Focus: a mixture of vowels and blends etc.
Executive Director: Rayna Dineen
Mailing Address (for mailing only):
Reading Quest PMB # 652
369 Montezuma Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2626
Site translation sponsored by: